I. Basic provision
- The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) is Sanel Koric, , Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- Contact details of the administrator are firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
- The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Legitimate reason for the processing of personal data
- The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR (“Performance of the Contract”),
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as “Entitled Interest”),
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services (hereinafter referred to as “Consent”).
- There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
III. Purpose of processing, categories, sources and recipients of personal data
|Legitimate reason||Purpose||Data||Data source||Recipients of personal data (processors)|
|Performance of the contract||Order processing and reply to a question sent via the contact form||Personal data of clients (contingent data)||Contact and order form||Subcontractors, mailing services, cloud storage, payment gateways|
|Right interest||Ensure the correct functionality of the site||Cookies (technical)||Sign in to a user account||Webhosting services, subcontractors|
|Right interest||Providing direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters)||Contact details of clients||Order information||Mailing services, cloud storage, subcontractors|
|Right interest||Common Traffic Analysis, Server Error Detection, and Fraud Prevention and Server Attacks||For 50 months: Third-party cookies, pseudoanonymized user IDs as UserID, IP addresses, and web browsing data.||Moving a user to the site, registering and creating anonymized user ID, displaying an error page||Google Analytics, web hosting services, and possibly other analytics services|
|Agreement||Target advertising (retargeting)||For a maximum of 13 months: Third-party cookies, IP addresses, browser data, and web browsing data||View certain pages on the web||Advertising platforms for retargeting (AdWords, Sklik, Facebook)|
|Agreement||Obtain demographics in your traffic statistics||Third-party cookies, demographics (age, gender, interests, interest in buying, and other categories)||DoubleClick cookie, Android advertising ID, iOS ID for advertisers||Google Analytics|
|Agreement||Profiling for viewing targeted content on the web and in direct marketing (newsletters)||Cookie file with user ID, URL viewed pages||Browse certain sites on the web||Facebook, webhosting company|
IV. Retention time of data
- Unless otherwise noted in the preceding paragraphs, the Administrator shall store personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked if the personal data are processed by consent.
- At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
- If they are in point III. cookies are listed among your personal information, the following rules apply to their processing.
- Rules for the use or blocking of cookies can be set by each user in their Internet browser, thus indicating their consent to their processing. You can look at the instructions for blocking cookies.
- The user can set permission or reject all or only some cookies (such as third-party cookies). Blocking cookies may have a negative effect on the usability of your website and services.
- On this site, visitors who agree to place cookies in their browser through the appropriate cookie behavior of individual browsers include information from the following companies:
- If you object to the processing of the technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, in such a case, it is not possible to guarantee the full functionality and compatibility of the website.
VI. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
- An administrator intends to pass personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mail service providers, data repositories, file analytics, discussions, and direct marketing services.
VII. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to repair personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to erase personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data transferability under Article 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data warehousing and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular …
- The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
IX. Final Provisions
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.