Neretva Rafting complete package
All you need to spend a whole day of unforgettable rafting experience in Bosnia and Hercegovina. Neretva Rafting package includes everything.
- The trip starts at 8:45 a.m. in Konjic (1 hour from Sarajevo or Mostar – how to get there). You can order a later start at 11:45 a.m.
- You’ll get a small breakfast (snack, fruit) before the rafting.
- We’ll transport you across a mountain pass to the point where you start your rafting trip.
- We’ll provide you with all equipment needed: wet suits, life jackets and helmets.
- You’ll raft 25 km down the Neretva river, for approx. 6 hours with an experienced skipper (rafting instructor).
- You’ll feel adrenaline on 4 rapids (WW II-IV), pass under a waterfall shower, drink water directly from a natural spring, enjoy a delicious barbecue (grilled meat, vegetables, pita bread – all halal) in the Rakytnica canyon, jump from cliffs to deep water, swim in rapids. The trip is sooo much fun and safe even for children.
- Rafting trip ends in Konjic at approximately 5:30 p.m.
Price: 45 EUR/person (90 KM) (2+ people).
Transportation and skipper – your own boat
If you have your own boat, you can raft the Neretva river too. We recommend to take our skipper, because he knows the river and knows where are the dangerous places and how to navigate them safely.
- Transportation of your boat (you leave your car in Konjic and we’ll take you with your boat to the starting point): 45 EUR (90 KM)
- Skipper: 40 EUR (80 KM)
- Does not include any equipment or barbeque.
We can arrange an accomodation, please write us.
About our rafting company
Safety goes first!
- All skippers are certified with International Rafting Federation (IRF) licence for the Neretva river.
- Every person on the raft has insurance.
Our company (also known as Raft Kor) is run by Sanel Koric, an experienced skipper and mountaineer living in Konjic.