A list of useful links about Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Shuttle bus transfers
A good choice for smart travellers. Save transportation time, experience more. We provide clients a hassle-free door-to-door shuttle bus transfers all over the Bosnia. We’re outdoor friendly, so we can carry your bike, ski, etc.
See a pricelist on website Shuttle Kor – Bosnia transfers.
- Hostel SprinG Konjic – our newly estabilished hostel
Bus and train lines between Mostar and Sarajevo. Links below show just some lines. There’re not all listed.
The rule of thumb: Mostar ↔ Konjic ↔ Sarajevo is a frequent route. There are buses going almost every hour.
- Centrotrans-Eurolines bus operator
- Autobusni Kolodvor – bus lines between Mostar and Sarajevo (over Konjic). There are some but not all buses listed.
- Rome 2 Rio – nice website for easy search of public transport from A to B. There are bus lines even from Mostar to Konjic with some (mainly Croatian) couch bus lines.
- Railcc – train between Sarajevo and Mostar.
- Official website of Bosnian railways (beware, it’s horrible, yet official) shows main train routes. Or open their timetable finder and select Konjic as Arrival.
- Come Enjoy Bosnia – tourist information about Bosnia and Herzegovina. It’s also a book you can buy in Bosnia.
- Wikitravel Sarajevo – Wikipedia for travelling about Sarajevo – including some bus routes
- Wikitravel Mostar – Wikipedia for travelling about Mostar – including some bus routes